Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Introduction: Two Writers Interviewing Each Other!

Hi, I'm Alex Steele and we're here to introduce ourselves real quick but for more information go ahead and check out our About Us page up top!

And I am Penelope Grace. For individual bios, please click on the tabs above (right next to the "About Us"). Otherwise, go forth and read!


1. How did we meet?

Alex Steele: Through this awesome thing called Camp NaNoWriMO! Check it out here.


Penelope Grace: What she said. Camp NaNoWriMo is amazing. Especially for those of you who want to find support from writers like you.


2. Why did we decide to start a joint blog?


Grace: Honestly, I wanted some support from my fellow authors like Alex here. Besides, starting a joint blog reminds me I'm not alone in this. There are others like me. They might be rare, but they exist.


Steele: I feel like Grace stole my answer! I've always thought it would be great to do a joint blog and it's even better because it's an Author blog all about writing! And like Grace said it's nice to know you're not alone on this lonely writers journey.


3. What kind of posts can be expected?


Grace: I hope readers will find a lot of inspiration and laughs in these posts. Plus, there will be some crazy moments coming soon. Or crazy stories. We do have a lot of advice and stories.


Steele: Hi, I'm the crazy, nice to meet you!


Grace: *Laughs*


4. What can you tell us about your current WIP (Work In Progress)?

Steele: At the moment I am putting finishing touches on my YA Contemporary (Friendzone) while my brother does grammar check on it and then I will hopefully be sending it to Grace to beta read!


Grace: Right now, I'm revising my book (The Lost Princess) and finishing up the series. Then I'm going to have Alex beta read it, which will be interesting because my main character is also named Alex. 

Steele: Oh Grace, you named a character after me?


Grace: You wish. Maybe the next book I write might be named "Alex Steele."


Steele: You can't just steal my name(see what I did there?).


Grace: Oh, how I love puns.


5. What stage are you on in your writing journey?


Grace: Depending on the work, I'm at all stages. I already told you about The Lost Princess. Some other works are starting to be mapped out on the drawing board.


Steele: So, I'm revising Friendzone and next up I'm revising my YA Fantasy that I wrote during Camp NaNoWriMo(The Hunters Of Artemis). Besides that I am in various stages ranging from the "I hate this book, it sucks" stage to outlining. 


6. Steele to Grace - what other questions should we answer?

Grace: On a scale from one to ten, how crazy do you think I am?


Steele: I'd say 6 1/2 and me?

Grace: Crazier and funnier, I hope. 7.


Steele: Thanks, I think?


Grace: Crazy is good. It makes things more interesting. And crazier.


Steele: True, we'll be the crazy writing duo.


Write on, write on.


-Alex Steele

4 comments:

  1. Haha, cute interview! Also, you guys have the best author names. Excited to follow this blog :) ~Axie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thank you so much!
      -Alex Steele
      P.s. Love your blog!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, more baby bloggers! :) Nice to meet you; I'm Krissy. I also have little baby blog.
    http://words-inmysoul.blogspot.com

    *is excited to meet someone else who doesn't have years and years of blogging experience*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, Alex has been a blogger (a reviewer) for about two years. It is called The Story Goes... and her url is http://www.the-story-goes.com/

      Anyway, I just checked out your blog, and it looks great!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We treasure every comment like its....well treasure. =)