Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Our Journey So Far #6: Alex Steele

Alex Steele here! Last week Grace gave us an update on all her current WIPs (Work In Progress) and I figure all do the same thing this week! Mainly because what I'm working on at the moment is a secret (it's mine and Grace's secret project!) and I can't talk about it yet!


FriendZone: Let's talk about Friendzone for a minute, first. I submitted it to Swoonreads!!!! My only regret? That I submitted it at 3am and there was a small, but obvious, mistake in my synopsis. Oops.

My Projects:

Hunters Of Artemis: Now that I am finished( at least for now) with Friendzone, I am moving on to revising Hunters Of Artemis! I will then be, finally, planning out it's sequels!

Dragon Heir: I'm actually really excited because I think I have figured out how to fix this book (which was my first!). Unfortunately it's going to take a lot of time so I am waiting until after NaNoWriMo to do it. In the mean time, I am working on planning it out, all over again!

Devil's Dice: Wel,l I haven't given it much thought...but I really need to finish writing it because I love it, and it's all planned out! It just needs to be written. And then revised. And edited. And revised. And edited.

2014 NaNoWriMo Novel: I'm having difficulties. It's not for a lack of ideas but rather too many! I was so proud of myself, about two weeks ago I figured out what I was going to write, titled it, started developing the story and characters, was all set to sit down this month and outline. And then I got a new idea. It's a very exciting one, one I know I need to write. And now I can't pick between the two!

So, that's pretty much it for this week, how's your journey?

Write on, write on.
-Alex Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We treasure every comment like its....well treasure. =)