Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A Late Valentines Tag

So, I know valentines is over and Grace and I don't normally do nonwriting related posts BUT this seemed like so much fun and I(Alex Steele) couldn't not do it! Plus, Rachel tagged everyone who saw the post and in my mind it's like a chain letter if you break it bad things happen!

This is a valentines tag created by Rachel @ Secret Scribblings, so...let's get personal!


The Rules:


  1. Answer the questions (obviously)
  2. Tag whoever you want (I hate putting a number on tagging)
  3. Link back to the person who tagged you

The Questions:


  1. Are you currently in a relationship? (if this one is too personal, it can be skipped) Yes, with my cat. We are best friends. I'm also partial to my Kindle, though I'm cheating on him with my computer.
  2. Do you consider Valentine's Day a Big Deal? No. Even if I was in a relationship I'd be the kind of person who refuses to go out on Valentines day, the fact that everyone celebrates it makes it seem less special and romantic to me.
  3. Do you like flowers? If yes, what kind? If no, why? I like the idea of flowers but not the actual things. I mean, they just die anyway!
  4. What's your favorite kind of chocolate? White chocolate!
  5. What's you LEAST favorite kind of chocolate? Dark chocolate, too bitter!
  6. Date night! Would you prefer to go to a fancy restaurant or go somewhere more laid-back? Or order in? Order in. Fancy restaurants make me feel awkward. I'd prefer to order in and watch Netflix.
  7. Stuffed bears! They're cute, they're cuddly, they keep you safe from nighttime monsters. If your significant other got you one for Valentines, would you think it was ridiculous, funny, or cute? (the act, not the bear) I love stuffed bears so I'd think it was incredibly sweet and cute.
  8. Favorite romantic-type book? Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  9. Favorite romantic movie? Letters To Juliette
  10. What's your love language (physical touch, words of affirmation, quality time, acts of service, gifts)? Confusing question and I didn't take the quiz Rachel linked so.... I'm just gonna say quality time!

I'm going to tag my awesome co-blogger Penelope Grace and that's it!

We'll be back tomorrow with a Our Journey So Far post!

Write on, write on.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I love your answers! We are very similar. ^.^

    And haha, love languages are just the ways in which you give/receive love the best. For example, if your love language is quality time, then having a person give you their one-on-one, undivided attention makes you feel exceptionally loved and happy. And giving someone else your undivided attention would probably be your go-to way to make someone else feel loved, since that's the best way (for you) to communicate love. Hence, it's your love LANGUAGE. And figuring out someone else's love language is even better, because then you know how to make them feel exceptionally loved. For example, maybe you're not a touchy-feely person, but if your friend is, then giving them a hug or a touch on the shoulder could be the best way to show them that you love them.

    Lol did that make any sense at all? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah it actually did make sense! And I think I picked right when I said Quality Time as mine. It's really interesting actually, all this love language stuff. =)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We treasure every comment like its....well treasure. =)