Friday, April 17, 2015

Weekly Muse #32: Steele's Camp Playlist

This was technically supposed to be Weekly Muse #33 but then Grace missed hers last week and we somehow didn't notice.. We'd like to apologize for that and Grace will back with her Weekly Muse next week!

Since we are in the midst of Camp NaNoWriMo I thought today I'd share my Camp NaNo 2015 playlist with you all!
One of the first things I do when started a new novel is to create a playlist for it. Now this could be full of songs that either inspire the novel or remind me of it. Or they could just be songs I'm in the mood to listen to at the moment. Generally it's a combination of the two.

Instead of listing out songs and reasons why they're on my playlist I'm just going to embed my Spotify playlist for your listening (or just scrolling) pleasure.


That's all for today! Tell me, is there anything special you do to prepare for the next stage of your writing, whether it be a completely new project or moving to a new stage in your current project?

Write on, write on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We treasure every comment like its....well treasure. =)