Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Our Journey So Far #34: Alex Steele

Let's go for a quick overview today, okay?

Narcolepsy: The first draft is complete at about 80,000 words. I think it turned out pretty well and definitely needs some revising. My initial thoughts are that the middle needs to be shortened, faster paced, and the end needs to be fattened up a bit. Still, I'm pretty happy with it and while I had some problems with it, it was fun to write.

This World In Gray: Is officially out to my critique partners! So far the feedback is pretty good and I'm happy with it. There are things that need work, but it's not quite as scary as I feared.

Friendzone: Needs editing once more. Which I plan on working on as soon as I finish moving. Then I will write the companion novel, whip both into shape and upload them to Swoon Reads.

Hunters Of Artemis: I've reread it for the first time since I wrote it last year and I have a master list of revisions, but I'm not entirely sure when I'll be getting to it.

Up next: I have plans! I'm re-outlining my baby, Dragon Heir. I'm also going to be outlining two of my plot bunnies, Alternate Ways and Goth Girl, both of which I'm really looking forward to writing.

So that's what I have going on, what about you? Any writing plans for this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We treasure every comment like its....well treasure. =)