Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Our Journey So Far #36: Alex Steele

This will be a very quick update.
I spent the last two weeks moving so I have not written ANYTHING. I feel horrible, not guilty. Just bad. I miss writing! So my plan is to edit Friendzone and then Hunters Of Artemis before deciding what to start next. Here are my options.

1. Re-write Dragon Heir: I really really want to do this but I want to do it RIGHT and it needs a lot of work and I'm not sure I have it all figured out yet.

2. Write the first draft of Shipping David & Zac: This is the companion novel to Friendzone and I am super excited for it.

3. Write the first draft of Goth Girl: Another book I'm super excited for but... This book tackles a lot of heavy issues and I'm just not sure I'm ready to do another one of those yet if you know what I mean.

Tell me, what are you working on???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We treasure every comment like its....well treasure. =)