Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Our Journey So Far #40: OH, MY GOSH

Alright. I think I need to come out of the hole I'm in and start talking again. I'm sure you are all wondering whether or not I'm dead. Okay, maybe not, because I'm still posting on my Tumblr (penegrace.tumblr.com). 

How is my manuscript? Ahh...

I'm so busy. Schoolwork, work, work, work, work... "I'm dead" is my personal motto for the last two months. Seriously. And it still is. 

But I have not yet queried TBQ. Seriously. I haven't queried it, and I'm still, still, editing the entire draft. I'm dead tired, but I'm working as usual. Now, the manuscript should be ready by October 15. However, I know I might push that date back (again). If I do push it back, I'll probably end up on October 31 (which is the day I queried TLP, just a year ago). 

Title. 

Now, to TBQ. TBQ is the acronym for The Black Queen. But after saying the name for a minute or so without repeat, I decided to rename it. So here we go. List of possibilities of titles for my work. 

  1. The Black Queen
  2. In Darkness and Light
  3. Queen of Death
  4. In This Starless Night
  5. In the Starless Night
After playing around with these words, I ended up with In the Starless Night. And that is the title. For sure. The acronym is ISN. Which reminds me of ISBN (International Standard Book Number). 

Editing. 

I have realized that I have errors I may have missed. Will be doing a quick check (again) to make sure there aren't pesky little things hanging around my manuscript. 

Query. 

My personal deadline is October 15. I'm crossing my own fingers and trying to get everything ready by then. But we'll see. Who knows? I may push the date again. 

So what are you guys doing with your latest draft? (Yes, I'll be doing NaNoWriMo this year.) 

Happy Writing!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the blog it's very useful and informative. You also explained the topic very well. For any requirement of Essay Help USA you can connect with LiveWebTutors and find the best solutions to submit your assignment with premium writing quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it won’t fail me as much as this particular one. I mean, Yes, it was my choice to read through, however I genuinely believed you would have something helpful to say. All I hear is a bunch buy nursing assignment online of complaining about something that you could fix if you weren’t too busy searching for attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When someone welcomes me to worship, they're inviting me to share children book writing services usa what's come out of my connection with God - Nathaniel Bassey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Journey altered their musical approach and their personnel extensively while becoming a top touring and recording band.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Journey set an extensive North American tour in 2020 with The Pretenders to feature all new production and hits from start to finish in the 60+ date tour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so good to see you acknowledging this topic, it really feels great. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information which is very hard to find normally. help with assignment helper I have subscribed to your website and will be promoting it to my friends and other people as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will feel better right after checking your blogs. You have made me feel so good help of expert about myself all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in the blog writing.All types blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers.Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every readers through this article.Quality of essay writing help the content is the main element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where is the best everest panorama view ? Kala Patthar (also known as Kala Pattar or Kalapatar, 5,164m), near Everest Basecamp, remains the top viewpoint in Nepal. It offers the closest view on Mount Everest one can get to without serious mountaineering skills.
    travel guide tips 
    wedding hairstyle trends 
    craft fairs organiser 
    men beauty products 
    mobile apps restaurants 
    men beauty products 
    fitness equipments 
    supplements for brain health 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We treasure every comment like its....well treasure. =)