Friday, May 22, 2015

Weekly Muse #37: Playlist Again

I love my playlist. I have a playlist on Youtube, and I simply love to put it on repeat. A lot of the songs come from Coldplay, One Republic, Imagine Dragons, and some indie artists. Here are my top favorites underneath the cut. 

Okay. I'm going to list 15. No particular order. 

1. On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons 
2. In My Place by Coldplay
3. Speed of Sound by Coldplay
4. Coming Home by Dirty Money
5. Style by Taylor Swift
6. Bad Reputation (Cover by Dollyrots)
7. Midnight City by M83
8. Utopia by Daughtry 
9. Come With Me Now by Kongos
10. Tokyo by Imagine Dragons
11. Trojans by Atlas Genius 
12. Trouble by Coldplay
13. If I Lose Myself by One Republic
14. Dreaming Out Loud by One Republic
15. Bennie and the Jets by Elton John

Yeah, the last one is completely weird. But I like what I like. So what is on your playlist?

Happy Listening! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We treasure every comment like its....well treasure. =)