Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Our Journey So Far #17: My Would-Be Hectic Year, 2015

Yeah, yeah. I stole this idea from Alex. Blah, blah, blah. I'm plagiarist. I'm a thief. Whatever. You can call me anything you want. 

So. 2015. Forget it. 2014 is already insane for me. Have you seen it? Well, I'm making a cut below. So read on if you want to know about the recap of 2014 and the plans for 2015. 


Here we go. 

2014:

I think we can all agree I had an insane year. I wrote about 8 or 9 novels last year, and I'm still querying The Lost Princess. And there is a bunch of panic, and a whole crapload of insanity. From my family problems to money problems to what-the-hell-is-this problems. 

And I don't think that is the end of it. I had a nasty case of syncope, and I don't think I can shake it out of my mind that quickly. 

Plus, in September, Alex and I started this naughty child. I mean, nice child. Grace & Steele is going strong. And I hope that it will last many, many years. Cheers to that. Anyone else open to eggnog? I mean, imaginary eggnog? 

2015: 

Because there is quite a lot, I'm going to make a list. Here we go again. 

  1. Rewrite The Lost Princess. I'm about 65 percent sure that there is something off about it. Another draft! Go for Draft #4. 
  2. Write another book. Hahaha. This is always going to be on my list.
  3. Write another book after Number 2. 
  4. Act on my plot bunnies. Have you seen the sheer number of them all? Oh... I think Alex's list is even worse than mine. 
  5. Edit The Black Queen, send out chapters to beta readers (you can help me!), and query that darn book. 
  6. DC. Alex, you know what we have to do.
  7. Keep up with Grace & Steele. Because there are a few times when we almost lost our way...
  8. Keep my head above the water. With the rest of my life. 
  9. Most Important: Do not get mother mad at me. Whether on purpose or accident. 
  10. Read through 1-10 again. I think this loop is going to hurt your head. 
Happy Writing! And here is to a new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We treasure every comment like its....well treasure. =)