Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Our Journey So Far #21: Remodeling.

So. I'm rewriting TLP all over again. That is for sure. But there are a few other things I'm doing. And there are some things that I've finished recently. So, yay! 

I guess this is a cause for celebration? Yes?


Finished...

Welcome to the Dark Side is done! Oh, yeah. Whoo-hoo! Definitely a cause for celebration, but I have so much to rewrite! It is going to be crazy! I'm aiming to be finished with WDS by July of this year. 

At least, I hope so.

Working on...

The Lost Princess is getting a major redo. I'm thinking of making it broader and much more... interesting. And there are some subplots that I don't like in the story. 

The Black Queen is going to get a little bit of editing, but I'm sending it out to beta readers. Have to, have to.

Procrastinating on...

Winter's Call is just not working out. It is finished, yes, but there is still a long way to go.

Some upcoming works include...

What Fourth Wall? is part of the WDS universe. I'm thinking of making it more like a play or something. A script? It is a much different design, but I think I can work it out. It will be much shorter than WDS. 

Resurrected is probably going to be Camp NaNoWriMo work. The genre of the book is YA Paranormal, and it majorly focuses on reincarnation. 

And that is it.

So what are you guys working on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We treasure every comment like its....well treasure. =)