Monday, March 23, 2015

Advice For Writers #29: My Schedule Is Full

Oh, yes. These dreaded schedules. Don't you hate them? Seriously. Monday, busy. Tuesday, busy. Wednesday, busy (got to save time to watch Supernatural). Thursday, busy. Friday, busy. Saturday, super busy. Sunday, DON'T BOTHER ME! 


So what it my advice?

Well, there is a little something called Camp NaNoWriMo coming up this month. Next month, I mean. April, 2015. I see some people aiming for 100K (wow, very dedicated). I applaud any of you guys taking that big of a jump. I'm not, because I'm going through hell. 

Which is why I'm doing 65K instead. 

But the month is still crazy. Camp NaNoWriMo, writing, some work, my job, and my job. (Honestly, I should be married to my job. It is a full day's work.) 

So what should I do?

Even though you might get behind in Camp NaNoWriMo (today is not too late!), you should set a day aside to make plans. Doctor's appointment, tuesday of second week. Full speed ahead on Camp, every friday and monday and weekend. Just plan your days out and leave some hours open (for procrastination!). 

Believe me, planning your days out is super helpful. If you are like me, you will most definitely stick close to your schedules. Plus, you'll be orderly!

So... my advice this week is for you to write out your plans for this last week of March and next month of crazy April. Now, get planning!

Happy Writing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We treasure every comment like its....well treasure. =)