Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Our Journey So Far #27: A Bunch Of Girl Problems

Do you know what I hate about periods? Periods. I hate it. Hate it, hate it, hate it. And I can't really write when it is that time of the month. Grr!
This week is totally slow. I'm probably going to procrastinate everything, because... I already explained why. (Must I say it again? Periods!)

So besides a few tests (not writing, unfortunately) I'm going to do (because school really sucks sometimes), I'm going to be way... way... way... behind on everything. Let's make a list!

1. Camp NaNoWriMo is coming up. In April. I love it, but I have to get everything in order. That means I must finish TBQ's second draft by that time and finish A Bend in the Road soon. 

So basically, I have to finish all my writing by the end of this month. Yay!

*Sigh* TBQ has about 25K words to rewrite. A Bend in the Road is far from completed. 

2. Well, there is no two.

So how is your week guys? I hope it is much better than mine.

Happy Writing!


3 comments:

  1. *sigh* Periods can totally suck. They just take away your mood, and that's a problem. But, hey, Camp Nano sounds like a great improvement, so I hope you have a ton of fun! :) Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now I'm going through the stomachache from my personal hell.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We treasure every comment like its....well treasure. =)