Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Our Journey So Far #15: Plot Bunnies

Hello, me. Hello, you. So, if you looked at my "Penelope Grace" page, you would see a bunch of writings already completed. (There is a much more detailed page on my Tumblr). 



Does anyone want to play "guess how many plot bunnies does she have" game?


No? Maybe so? Well, I know that I have a hell of a lot of plot bunnies. Those little demons. They are racking all over the place. I know from my discussions with Alex Steele that she has a lot of plot bunnies. I'd sent an email to her, listing all of the plot bunnies I can remember off the top of my head. How many are there? Five. How many I can't remember (because they are perhaps dead)? Countless. 

Countless. 

But here is a list of the ones I can remember:



And there are tons more. I'm not even done with Winter's Call (the book I started in NaNoWriMo) and I have way too many plot bunnies. 

Shhh! Do you hear that sound?

That is me screaming while I find a few more plot bunnies under my bed.

Here we go again: 

  1. Christmas Short Story
  2. A novel about Utopia. 
Wonderful, isn't it?

So. Want to guess how many plot bunnies I'd missed?

Yeah. I'd long accepted that not all of my plot bunnies will be worked on, because I have too little time to write. Sigh. There is just too much work to do. How are you guys doing with your plot bunnies? 

Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We treasure every comment like its....well treasure. =)